I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Kate Jones and thank you so much for nominating me, I was surprised when I had the notification through as I’m still a baby at blogging, I’m slowly building up my audience and make friends in the community but it can be hard because you feel like a little fish in a big pond.
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate / Recognize 15 other bloggers for this award
Seven facts about me:
- I am naturally blonde, mentally I still am.
- I’m taking my boyfriend for his first holiday in April to Amsterdam.
- I’m volunteering at a charity shop this year.
- I am just under 5’0.
- Back in the day I had a picture with Time Team, they came to my hometown to dig up the place click here to watch the episode
- Chicken nuggets, jaffa cakes and hot chocolate is the key to my heart (Sorry Sam).
- I used to do dancing and was in numerous shows, ballet has always and will always be my favourite.
And here are my 15 nominated bloggers:
- My Perfect Life With You
- Notes By Laura
- Little Black Boots
- Such a Lovely Life
- Kate Louise Blogs
- Life With Bellan
- Lifestyle by Laura Jayne
- Out Of Tea Bags
- Georgia Alahnah
- It’s the Blonde Life
- Little Bex Writes
- Amy Quite Contrary
- Covet Luxe
- With Love
- The Kate Edit
And there are my 15 nominations there are a few more blogs that I read but I just can’t fit them on the list and I’m sorry about that, I hope you enjoyed my list and take some time out to read their blogs and check out their social media 🙂