It’s boring saving money, and when you’ve saving for individually things it seems to take forever, so today I want to show you my quirky ways to save money that’s adorable and affordable.
Firstly is the jars, you need 4 things to make this happen, it’s a cute way to save money.
- A Jar – I brought 3 for £3.99 from B&M.
- Sticky Label – I brought a pack from Wilkinsons for 50p
- Pen – I brought one for 50p, I can’t remember where from it brought it ages ago.
- Change – Usually at the end of the month I have some change left over, so just pop it in these jars, every little helps.
And now for the next one, this can take a few years aha but it’s worth it in the end. I prefer carrying cash over card, just old fashioned that way and with being this way I collect a lot of spare change that get’s tossed to the bottom of my hand bag or when I lived with my mum it ended up in the washing machine aha, and then 2 years ago my bestie gave me some money bags that she has spare and told me to save all my coppers and 5p’s in these bags and when you think you’ve saved up enough head over to your bank and cash them in, I have currently have a grand total of £107 with I will exchanging into Euro’s and use for my holiday that is coming up very soon.
What you will need:
- Storage box – I use a vintage makeup box, totally not what it was made for but I just ended up using it.
- Money bags – You can either order these for cheap online or just pop into your local bank and ask for some they should be free.
- Pennies – This is up to you to collect your unwanted pennies and watch them grow.
And that is everything that you need, I am saving money for a new camera, puppy and phone.
What will you save money for? Let me know in the comments.