Easter is just around the corner, and instead of doing my monthly food diary I thought I would show you a quick and easy Easter treat that is yummy and you can make it with your family it’s not stressful at all.
You can keep these plain and simple or make them a little quirky like I have and addd marshmallows, sprinkles etc on the top of mine and it really doesn’t cost much at all, you’ve probably got what you need tucked away in your kitchen cupboards.
What you need:
Rice Krispies – Asda £0.75
Chocolate – Tesco £0.75
Decorative Sprinkles – Asda £0.95 each
Mixing Bowl – Wilko – £0.75
Wooden Spoon – Wilko – £0.40
Baking Cases – Tesco – £0.60
Baking Tray – Wilko – £1.00
Easy Peasy Steps
- Heat a saucepan of boiling water and place a large glass bowl on top with the chocolate inside and let it melt.
- Whilst waiting for the chocolate to melt, pour roughly 60g of Rice Krispies in your mixing bowl and put cupcake cases in the baking try ready for the mix.
- Once the chocolate has melted to a runny consistency pour into the mixing bowl and mix in with the Rice Krispies.
- Pour the mix into each cupcake case and let it settle for a minute.
- Once settled decorate how you wish and then put the tray into the fridge so it can set.
Lil tip, melt the marshmallow into the chocolate to make it even more exciting.
And there you have it, quick and easy yet you can add some quirky touches to make it more tasty and enjoyable.
I hope you all have a lovely Easter and I shall see you in my next blog post.