I wanted to do a mid week blog post, the day is not yet over so I have few hours left to post this.
I enjoy watching ‘facts about me’ and q & a videos on youtube, I think it’s a more interesting way of getting to know who you watch, so I thought I would do a blog post about it as I’ve never done anything like this before so here goes.
- I cannot stand the sound of people eating and drinking, well slurping to be exact, that includes myself, both sounds grind my gears or in this case should I say ears?
- I have occasional nightmares about being alone / lonely and bugs in my bed, weird right?
- I am a messy person and hoarder, but I don’t like being either because it drives me insane and I struggle so much to get organised and throw things out, I am a constant work in progress, I just blame it on being a creative person aha.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with American to point where I would live there for 6 months if I could because I know one trip will not satisfy me, if I ever watch tv which isn’t often then I’m usually watching American Restoration and just shows about the American way of life really.
- Flipping the coin here though, I am very much an English girl, the countryside life is for me, Sundays are for lie ins and Sunday roasts with cranberry & orange (homemade J20) baking, gardening, that’s what I love, I’m just a old person really.
- Even though I work with people everyday and it’s my job to be bubbly and make people happy, I am a shy person and quite reserved person, I know I run a blog and I’m on Instagram but that doesn’t mean I talk about everything that’s going on in my life, I just enjoying sharing my interests with like minded people.
- I cannot drive and have a slight fear of driving, I need to drive because I want children in the future and I am not being one of them mum struggling to get a pram on a bus and getting splashed by cars in the rain, but I am also terrified of silly people on the roads.
- I don’t follow the crowd, I enjoy being unique and I’m not really afraid to be who I am.
- I love being by the ocean, I’m not the kinda gal who sits on a beach getting tan, but if I feel stressed or just need a break then I’ll happily go to a quiet beach, read and listen to the waves.
- I don’t own a pair jeans and I haven’t since I was about 17 or 18? Simply because they don’t fit into my ‘style’ and I’m too small, I just look silly in them.
- I suffer from acne / acne scars, some months it’s calm, other months my confidence is so low, it’s horrible. Next month I will be talking about a new skin care routine that I am trying out for my acne and my acne story, if the routine works for me and other people try it and it works for them, then I’ll be over the moon.
• If I’m feeling down or it’s a rainy day then Disney and Vintage movies make me happy, they send me to a dream world, and I’m always happiest when I’m dreaming.
And that’s it, I aren’t an interesting person really, I had to really think about these but it was fun to do maybe in the future I’ll do a Q & A ?
See you next time,